Thursday, December 29, 2005

Baby Silva - 11 Weeks


We had our first OB appointment last night. It was so amazing to see our little baby's heart beat and watch him/her jump around. Seriously, he/she was bouncing all over the place - already rockin' out! Here is the best of several pictures we got. You can see his/her little arms and legs. I can't believe it! So we have decided to definately go the midwife route. We meet with her in another 4 weeks to go over everything. Today I have to go take several blood tests and tomorrow we are off to SF for New Year's weekend with my family. I'll keep you all posted with more details as they arise. For now, just keep thinking - girl, girl, girl :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY exciting! Looks like a boy to me though :)
I'm glad you are feeling good. I look forward to more baby updates. (and you & Rene updates as well!)

Hugs & Kisses,
The Myricks

Anonymous said...

yahoo! a rockin' baby - wow, bouncing off the uterine walls, a leo, this is going to be one fun little girl (or boy). Hold on mama!

Anonymous said...

Hey Parents.....it's time for another update. You need to keep your audience up to date & entertained!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Love - Long time - no post ! I everything okay ? Love Mama Sabatini

Anonymous said...

What's up with Baby Silva??
Haven't heard from you!
When is your boy? girl? ultrasound appointment? I can't wait to find out.
Hope all is well.

Love,
Colleen

Unknown said...

OK, now I am worried about you - and I don't even know you really - just from your blogs!! Hope all is well and you are basking in the dubious blessing that a pregnancy can be. Babies are really worth all you may go through to get them!